Response date: 10/19/2017
The DARPA Information Innovation Office (I2O) is soliciting innovative research proposals to substantially improve the design, integration and verification/testing technology for continual assurance of autonomous learning-enabled cyber-physical systems to guarantee their safety and performance.
- HR001117S0045: Program Description (Video)
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0045: Proposers Day Slides
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0045: FAQ
Response date: 11/1/2017
Cross Domain Maritime Surveillance and Targeting (CDMaST) Phase 2
The DARPA CDMaST program seeks to demonstrate a new approach to naval warfare consisting of highly distributed manned and unmanned Systems of Systems (SoS) acting collaboratively to control the seas. Specifically, the goal is to demonstrate the ability to conduct third-party, cross-domain (i.e., above, on, and under the ocean) targeting to hold enemy ships and submarines at risk over wide, contested areas while showing significantly increased military effectiveness, adaptability, and cost imposition to opponents.
Response date: 11/3/2017
DARPA 60th Anniversary Historical Artifacts Request
On the occasion of its 60th Anniversary in 2018, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is developing plans for events that will recognize the six decades of DARPA's technological achievements. As a part of these plans, DARPA is seeking to identify historical artifacts related to or derived from DARPA-funded work for use as a part of a temporary exhibit highlighting the development of advanced technologies across diverse technical areas and the broader impact those technologies have had across the military and society.
Response date: 11/6/2017
Page 3 Materials and Integration
The overall goal of the Three Dimensional Monolithic System-on-a-Chip (3DSoC) program is to develop 3D monolithic technology that will enable > 50X improvement in SOC digital performance at power. 3DSOC aims to drive research in process, design tools, and new compute architectures for future designs while utilizing U.S. fabrication capabilities.
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0056: 3DSoC FAQ
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0056: 3DSoC Proposers Day Slides
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0056: FRANC Proposers Day Slides
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0056: FRANC FAQ
Response date: 11/14/2017
Page 3 Design
The Design thrust of the Electronics Resurgence Initiative (ERI): Page 3 Investments will address
today’s System-On-Chip (SoC) design complexity and cost barriers, creating the environment
needed for the next wave of US semiconductor innovation
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0054: Design Proposers Day Slides
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0054: POSH FAQ
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0054: IDEA FAQ
Response date: 11/21/2017
Biological Technologies EZ
This announcement seeks revolutionary research ideas for topics not being addressed by ongoing BTO programs or other published solicitations. Of particular interest are those proposals from entities (both small and large business) that have never received Government funding, or who do not normally propose to Government solicitations.
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0005: Firm Fixed Price Contract Sample
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0005: Other Transaction for Prototypes Sample
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0005: Technology Investment Agreement Sample
Response date: 11/28/2017
Active Social Engineering Defense (ASED)
DARPA is soliciting innovative research proposals in the area of automated defense against social engineering attacks.
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0050: Proposers Day Slides
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0050: FAQ
Response date: 11/29/2017
OFFensive Swarm Enabled Tactics (OFFSET) Amendment 1 - Swarm Sprints
The goal of OFFSET Swarm Sprints is to create focused breakthroughs in
swarm technologies to be integrated into the OFFSET Swarm Systems
Architecture. The specific topic of interest for this amendment is the
design and development of Swarm Tactics relevant to OFFSET Vignette 1, in
the thrust area of Swarm Autonomy.
OFFensive Swarm-Enabled Tactics (OFFSET) (Video)
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0011: DARPA - OFFSET Summary
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0011: USMC - Future Force Design Plan
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0011: TARDEC - Enabling MUM-T
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0011: ARL - Distributed Collaborative Intelligence
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0011: ONR - Science of Autonomy and Swarming