Proposers Day for Consortium for Execution of Rendezvous and Servicing Operations (CONFERS)
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Tactical Technology Office (TTO) is sponsoring a Proposers Day to provide information to potential proposers on the objectives of the Consortium for Execution of Rendezvous and Servicing Operations (CONFERS) program in advance of a planned Broad Agency Announcement (BAA).
Modeling Adversarial Activity
DARPA is soliciting innovative research proposals in the area of modeling adversarial activity for the purpose of producing high confidence indications and warnings of efforts to acquire, fabricate, proliferate, and/or deploy weapons of mass terrorism (WMT).
- DOWNLOAD DARPA-BAA-16-61: Proposers Day Briefing
- DOWNLOAD DARPA-BAA-16-61: Proposers Day Slides
- DOWNLOAD DARPA-BAA-16-61: FAQ
DARPA is seeking innovative ideas and disruptive technologies that offer the potential for significant capability improvement across the Strategic Technology Office focus areas. This includes technology development related to Battle Management, Command and Control (BMC2), Communications and Networks, Electronic Warfare, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), Position, Navigation, and Timing (PNT), Maritime, and Foundational Strategic Technologies and Systems.
Gamifying the Search for Strategic Surprise (GS3) Call for Submissions
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), Defense Sciences Office (DSO), invites executive summaries and full proposals for a research and development project to deliver an online environment that will enable productive collaboration among large numbers of experts and thinkers.
Mobile Force Protection (MFP)
DARPA is soliciting proposals for award of an other transaction (OT) agreement for the Mobile Force Protection (MFP) program under DARPA's authority to award other transactions for prototype projects under 10 U.S.C. Sec. 2371b. The MFP program is an advanced technology prototype development program that will develop and demonstrate an integrated prototype system capable of defeating a raid of self-guided, small Unmanned Aircraft Systems attacking a high value asset on the move.
Common Heterogeneous Integration and IP Reuse Strategies (CHIPS)
The Common Heterogeneous Integration and Intellectual Property (IP) Reuse Strategies (CHIPS) program will develop the design tools and integration standards required to demonstrate modular integrated circuit (IC) designs that leverage the best of DoD and commercial designs and technology.
- DOWNLOAD DARPA-BAA-16-62: FAQ
- DOWNLOAD DARPA-BAA-16-62: Proposers Day Slides
- DOWNLOAD DARPA-BAA-16-62: Proposers Day Attendee List
- DOWNLOAD DARPA-BAA-16-62: Update
The Insect Allies program will develop a platform technology for delivering enhanced crop traits within a single growing season by delivering a modified virus to target plants by a mobile insect vector.
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: FAQ
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Proposers Day
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Attendee List
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Teaming Profiles
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Lightning Talks
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Posters
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Technical and BAA Overviews
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Working with DARPA and Q&A
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Guest Speakers - Drs. Sonny Ramaswamy and Jacqueline Fletcher
Young Faculty Award (YFA)
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is soliciting innovative research proposals in the areas of physical sciences, engineering, materials, mathematics, biology, computing, informatics, social science, and manufacturing of interest to DARPA's Defense Sciences Office (DSO), Microsystems Technology Office (MTO), and Biological Technologies Office (BTO).
- DOWNLOAD DARPA-RA-16-63: FAQ
- DOWNLOAD DARPA-RA-16-63: Proposers Day Slides