The Insect Allies program will develop a platform technology for delivering enhanced crop traits within a single growing season by delivering a modified virus to target plants by a mobile insect vector.
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: FAQ
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Proposers Day
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Attendee List
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Teaming Profiles
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Lightning Talks
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Posters
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Technical and BAA Overviews
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Working with DARPA and Q&A
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0002: Guest Speakers - Drs. Sonny Ramaswamy and Jacqueline Fletcher
Young Faculty Award (YFA)
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is soliciting innovative research proposals in the areas of physical sciences, engineering, materials, mathematics, biology, computing, informatics, social science, and manufacturing of interest to DARPA's Defense Sciences Office (DSO), Microsystems Technology Office (MTO), and Biological Technologies Office (BTO).
- DOWNLOAD DARPA-RA-16-63: FAQ
- DOWNLOAD DARPA-RA-16-63: Proposers Day Slides
- DOWNLOAD DARPA-RA-16-63: Topic Area FAQ
DARPA Academic Research Roundtable
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is sponsoring an Academic Research Roundtable event with the broader potential performer community in higher education for the purpose of engaging its members in a dialogue on technology and research opportunities. The event will include discussion of the Agency's vision and goals, overviews of each of DARPA's technical offices by office leadership, and an explanation of the mechanics of working with DARPA.
OFFensive Swarm-Enabled Tactics (OFFSET)
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Tactical Technology Office (TTO) is sponsoring a Proposers Day to provide information to potential proposers on the objectives of the OFFSET program in advance of a planned Broad Agency Announcement (BAA).
Secure Handhelds on Assured Resilient networks at the tactical Edge (SHARE)
DARPA will host a Proposer Day conference in support of DARPA HR001117S0009, Secure Handhelds on Assured Resilient networks at the tactical Edge (SHARE) program on January 31, 2017
Consortium For Execution of Rendezvous and Servicing Operations (CONFERS)
Solicitation for research to develop non-binding, consensus-based operational safety standards related to rendezvous and proximity operations (RPO) and on-orbit satellite servicing, executed through a collaborative private sector/Government consortium led by an experienced administrator or "Secretariat."
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0006: Proposers Day Slides
Agile Teams (A-Teams)
The Defense Sciences Office at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is soliciting innovative research proposals in the area of predictive frameworks and experimental testbeds for the design of agile, hybrid teams of multiple humans teamed with intelligent machines.
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0008: Attendee List
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0008: PM Briefing
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0008: CO Briefing
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0008: FAQ
Efficient Ultra-Compact Laser Integrated Devices (EUCLID)
The DARPA EUCLID program is soliciting research proposals for the development of highly efficient, ultra-compact, fiber-coupled laser diode modules suitable for pumping high power fiber lasers.
- DOWNLOAD HR001117S0013: Q&A